The Object of the Society are: The society shall have the following aims and objectives:
- Promote social and economic betterment of Members through self-help and mutual aid in accordance with co-operative principles specified in the First Schedule of the Act,
- Issue of Shares to the members.
- Raise funds from members for the construction of dwelling units (viz. flats, bungalows, independent houses, row houses) for the members.
- To purchase on ownership basis/lease hold basis land and/or build up structures completely or in any other way for the purpose of providing dwelling units (viz. flats, bungalows, independent houses, row houses) to its members and to provide areas for common facilities including clubhouse, parking space, sports complex, health club, community centre, auditorium, arbitration centres and other facilities, amenities for its members including all other related purposes on no profit no loss basis.
- To look after the welfare of its members and their family members and all activities incidental to such welfare.
In furtherance of the above objects the Society shall be at liberty:
- To receive money from members for purchase of land or construction of dwelling units or for development of common facilities including clubhouse, parking space, sports complex, health club, community centre, auditorium or any other facilities, amenities for the members.
- To purchase, take on lease or in exchange or acquire lands, building or any movable or immovable property necessary for the business of the Society; and
- Generally to do all such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of its objects.