We are happy to release the portal for members of LCHSLV. This portal is under active development and will provide many facilities to its members including online submission of forms, viewing records, changing of addresses, etc. These facilities will be added to the system incrementally. Members are invited to submit their comments and request for implementation of a desired feature. We will try to implement if it is useful for larger number of members.
We are happy to inform that we have received total 101 number of applications for membership of LCHSLV. We are processing the documents and we shall apply for registration shortly.
We thanks for all your support and participation.
It is decided to start monthly deposit scheme only after registration of the Society. The value of monthly deposit by each member is also under reconsideration.
In view of this, it is hereby clarified that the amount to be paid at the time of enrolment shall be calculated as follows:
BARC, Visakhapatnam Staff / LEADERS Member
Rs.50/- (Admission Fee) + Rs.100*(Number of Shares)
So the minimum amount to be paid is Rs.150/-
All other DAE Staff / Ex-Staff
Rs.500/- (Admission Fee)
It is a great pleasure to announce commencement of Enrolment of Membership of LCHSLV. There are two types of membership viz. ordinary members & nominal members.
Nominal membership can be availed by depositing Rs.500/- (non-refundable joining fee) plus refundable and interest bearing monthly deposit of Rs.500/- or more (in multiples of hundred). Nominal members will not be able to buy shares of the society nor they can claim eligibility for becoming Director or Executive Committee Member. But they will enjoy all other benefits of the Society. Individuals, who are eligible to become member of LEADERS, but are not member of LEADERS can only join as nominal member.
To become ordinary member, you must be a member of LEADERS (http://www.leaders.org.in) or you must be a staff of BARCF, Visakhapatnam. So, if you are not a staff of BARCF, Visakhatapatnam and wish to join as ordinary member of the Society, then you must also join LEADERS. Subscription of LEADERS will be deducted from Interest and Dividend accrued every year, so there is no need to pay it separately (declaration at the time of joining will be required).
The following links will help you in obtaining membership of LCHSLV. Join us to grow together.
The amount to be deposited along with the application for members is to be calculated as follows:
(LEADERS Member / BARCFV Staff)
(Non-Member & Non-Staff)
|Value of 1 Share||100||100||100|
|Number of Shares subscribed||n||1||1|
|Total share value||100 x n||100 x 1 = 100||100 x 1 = 100|
|LEADERS Subscription Value||Y||0||950 for Group A Staff|
|Total||= 50 + (100 x n) + Y + Z||650||1700|
Admission Fee: 500
Monthly Deposit: 500
Total = 500 + 500 = 1000
- The application for membership of the Society shall be submitted by the applicant to the Chief Executive of the Society in the prescribed form. An applicant shall also subscribe at least One (1) fully paid shares at the time of application.
- The application for membership of the Society found complete in all respects shall be disposed of within a period of four months from the date of receipt of the application by the Society and the same shall be communicated to the applicant within fifteen days of the decision.
The Society at its discretion may admit a person, who is eligible to become a member of LEADERS, but is not a member of LEADERS, on payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) as a nominal member provided that such nominal member shall not be entitled to subscribe to the shares of the society or have any interest in the management thereof including right to vote, be elected as a director of the board or participate in the general body meeting. Nominal member shall also subscribe to monthly interest-bearing deposit (refundable at the time of withdrawal of membership) of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) or above (in multiples of Rs.100/-).
An applicant will be enrolled to ordinary membership upon fulfilling the following conditions:
- He has applied in writing in the prescribed form
- He has acquired at least one (1) share of the society.
- He has paid one-time admission fee of Rs.50/- (Rupees Fifty Only)
- He has subscribed to monthly interest-bearing deposit (refundable at the time of withdrawal of membership) of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) or above (in multiples of Rs.100/-)
- He has given a declaration that he is not a member of any other similar co-operative society.
- He has fulfilled all other conditions laid down in the Acts, the Rules and the bye-laws of the Society.
- The Board of Directors of the Society shall approve the application to admit as a member.
- No person shall be eligible for admission as a member of the Society if he:
- Has not attained the age of 18 year;
- Has been judged by a competent court to be an insolvent or an undercharged insolvent;
- Has been sentenced for any offence, other than offence of a political character or an offence not involving moral turpitude and dishonesty and a period of five years has not lapsed from the date of expiry of the sentence.
No member shall be admitted as a member of the Society except the following namely:
- A member of LEADERS and competent to contract under section 11 of the Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Staff of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Facilities (BARCF), Visakhapatnam
- LEADERS (association of persons)
- Such class or classes or persons or associations of persons may be permitted by the Central Registrar having regard to the nature and activities of a multi-state co-operative society.
The society shall have following types of membership:
- Ordinary Members
- Nominal Members